Sunday, 03/26/2017
I am an admitted "Furry"/Anthro fan.
I don't dress up in a costume or anything
(although I might consider trying it at least once at some point!)
but I do enjoy the artwork.
and that includes the sexualized content called "Yiff"
I don't see it as being sick or twisted.
I just see it as artwork.
I don't feel the need to go out an fuck(yea get used to it..I will use profanity here!)
a farm animal or something.
Just looking at the artwork does not imply the need to do that.
at least not in my mind.
although if tomorrow we were contacted by a race of canine humaniods I couldn't say I wouldn't be intrigued by a female.
if she were attractive to me.
It's just artwork..like Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck..it just happens to have sexual content.
that's something that will appear here. occaisonally.
Like now for example.

this is a dangerous one because I do feel sexually turned on by it.
un-apologetically. so.
I like her gloves and stockings...rubber is a turn on to me(are they rubber?)
and the way she's lifting her leg.
I wasn't sure that was an actual sex position....but, it is!
You see you lay behind her on the bed and then you can do either "hole"!
So there...a "Yiff" picture actually taught me something useful(?)

No comments:
Post a Comment